«DEPS» company is the wide-systems integrator, having in its portfolio the integrated telecommunication solutions for companies of all levels, of any industry trend and the complexity of the proposed solution.
The company has rich experience in the development and implementation of projects of different complexity. During its activity on the telecommunication market, the company has created a staff of highly qualified and certified engineers in various areas of network integration.
Company engineers are trained systematically, they improve skills and gain new knowledges. That allows them to create telecommunication and IT systems in accordance with individual requirements of each client, thus opening up new competitive advantages
The company’s specialists provide a comprehensive approach to the building of telecommunication and information systems of various sizes, performing all kinds of work during the building and operation of the system:
- technical audit of telecommunication systems up to the formulation of recommendations for further development;
- exploratory design, expert judgement, data collection and requirements definition to the system, preparation of technical specifications;
- selection of the best technical solution, providing reliable current needs and that enables the projected development;
- delivery of equipment;
- the integration of equipment from different manufacturers;
- implementation of commissioning;
- delivery of «turnkey»;
- staff training;
- warranty and post-warranty services;
- technical Support 5×8, 5×12, 24×7x365 with different variants of SLA;
As a result, the client receives an end-to-end solution (cohesive and complete) relative to the transport medium and equipment, which provides an effective business process, as well as support throughout the system life cycle.
«DEPS Ukraine» provides its clients with service and technical support for hardware and software. Our specialists are ready to give expert advice on any problems of modernization and operation of project executions.
We joined the boycott of russian and belarusian products.
Glory to Ukraine!