Terminal blocks crossing panels and keystones have connectors that can be apprenticeship with a popular networking tools called cross-connecting knife or insertion tool connection knife.
- Connecting of wires with 0.35 — 0.9 mm diameter and with insulation diameter of 0.7 — 2.6 mm
- Cable filling into patch panel, into patch panel type 110 and Krone type connection modules
- Unstressed mechanism of contacts termination
- Sensor of wires end position
- Built-in hook and probe for wires laying
- Cutter lock
- Replacement of blade-insert