Sat Finder Openbox SF-15 is a compact device for antenna tuning..Device with an LCD display and a spectrum analyzer. Has an additional scale of LEDs (LED) green fluorescence, which duplicates the testimony of the quality of the received signal with the LCD display. This feature is extremely useful in bright sunlight, when reading data from the LED-display is difficult.
The internal menu is extremely simple and understandable even for the person who took the instrument in his hands for the first time. Supports of all the DISEqC protocols and the availability of signal spectrum analyzer will perform all the necessary steps quickly and easily.
Built-in battery provides up to 4 hours of continuous operation and long stores charge in the “off state”.
Openbox SF-15 basic features:
- Little weight, portability;
- Reliable housing made of anodized aluminum;
- Convenient cover for protection and convenient operation;
- Mesurement of the level and quality of digital signal
- Integrated spectrum analyzer
- High-capacity lithium-ion accumulator;
- Possibility of adding/removing the satellites immediately in the device
- DISEqC 1.0, 1.1, protocols support;
- Blind channel search with adjustable step of 4 and 8 MHz;
- Network channel search;
- Accumulator charge/discharge indicator
- Video/audio output for connection to other devices
- 3.5" colour LCD
- Frequency range − 950 MHz–2150 MHz
- Signal level -65 dBm ~-25 dBm
- Power supply LNB - 13/18 V, max 500 m
- Switching LNB – 22 kHz
- DiSEqC - 1.0/1.1.
- AV input/output
- Video decoder - MPEG2
- Resolution - 720х576, 720x480
- Video format - NTSC, PAL
- Audio - MPEG 1&2
- Audio type -Mono,
- Serial port -– USB <-> D-sub
- Accumulator – 2350 mА*h, 12 V
- Dimensions - 100x140x35 mm
- Net weight -0.45 kg
- Openbox SF-15 - off-line satellite device for antennas tuning
- Housing for SF-15
- 220V charger
- Car 12V charger
- AV-cabel (3,5 Jack <-> RCA).
- RS232 cable for changing the software