Cable modem Hitron BWA-35302 is a user-class modem with aesthetically acceptable appearance and compact dimensions that can be used in flats and small offices. Modem has two interfaces of Ethernet and 802.11g bridge (Wi-Fi bridge), that makes it universal at installation.
It operates in cable networks with standards up to DOCSIS 2.0 and EuroDOCSIS 2.0 with European net of channels. It supports auto detection of standard at connection. This is a superb decision for operators who use CMTS of different standards.
Modem provides wideband rate access with rate at direct circuit up to 38 Mbit/s (for EuroDOCSIS 2.0 - 51 Mbit/s) and in return up to 30 Mbit/s. It supports up to 32 IP addresses for deployment of local network. With use of standard browser it displays main static data of network
- In accordance with directive of European Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) contents of lead and other heavy metals when producing modems has been reduced
- Provides operation with DOCSIS or EuroDOCSIS CMTS without changes in settings and software
- Supports all standards up to DOCSIS 2.0 and EuroDOCSIS 2.0
- Equipped with TurboDOXTM that increases transmission rate of direct circuit at TCP protocol up to 20 times
- Direct circuit rate up to 38 Mbit/s (for EuroDOCSIS 2.0 - 51 Mbit/s), in return up to 30 Mbit/s
- When using 128QAM in combination with SCDMA noise immunite increases, requirement to signal-noise ratio reduces
- RJ-45 10/100BaseT Ethernet и 802.11g bridge (Wi-Fi bridge) for connection to computer
- Extended SNMP client with support: MIB-II, Ethernet-like MIB, Bridge MIB, Cable Device MIB, Baseline privacy Interface MIB, RF Interface MIB
- Web interface to control
- Latent SSID
- Wireless safety codes WEP/ WPA/ WPA2