GA8038 (OR ) optical receiver is designed for use in hybrid fiber-coaxial cable networks, FTTH / FTTB and to convert an optical AM signal into TV range radio signal, and for further signal gain and its distribution over coax networks.
- AGC system of the input optical signal with the ability to disable it in order to achieve maximum output level;
- Display of optical input level;
- Indication for switch on position;
- All amplifier cascades are implemented by Push-Pull;
- Compact metal die-cast body with ribbing;
- Switch mode power supply;
- Output protection against overvoltage.