The MCM-9000 provides a complete monitoring solution for all the transmission layers starting from the TS packet header all the way down to the encoded video content and quality. In addition, MCM-9000 creates a visual mosaic from the monitored services with rich data overlay, supplying the operator with a strong tool for error detection and alerting.
The created mosaic is an HD video stream, encoded and transmitted as standard H.264 SPTS – enabling remote monitoring, mobile devices access and very flexible installation topology.
The device monitors complete ETR-101-290 compliance with a rich variety of properties: video freeze, black video, audio silence, audio levels, color space, resolution change, service bitrate, PMT structure and more
- Flexible deployment, due to the unique mosaic over SPTS.
- Mosaic streaming over regular LAN/WAN network is available.
- High density solution; concurrent monitoring of up to 250 services per server.
- Ability to mix a variety of sources HEVC/H.264/MPEG-2/SMPTE-2022-6/7
- Simultaneous, real-time analysis of all sources on all channels
- Unique alarm trigger settings for individual channels or groups of channels
- Source recording, triggered by any of the event detection rules
- On screen DVB subtitling, Teletext subtitles, ID3 subtitling and Closed-captions rendering
The MCM-9000 provides three levels of monitoring:
Transport level monitoring
based on ETR-101-290 compliance, content level monitoring, and template based monitoring for detection of configuration changes in the monitored stream.
- Transport layer monitoring: ETR-101-290, ATSC A/78A
- Video content monitoring: freeze frame, black frame
- Audio content monitoring: audio levels, audio Silence
- Subtitles content monitoring: display and validity
- Automatic stream capture on error or external trigger
- Data Traffic Monitoring and Logging
- Logging of individual PIDs and service bitrates
- Interval based statistics trap generation