FoxGate S9824-GS12M2 — high performance OSI, 3 level switch of new generation, supports IPv6, certified by IPv6 Phase ll, complies with CE and ROHS standards. Supports dynamic routing protocols RIP, OSPF, BGP and Policy-based routing. High-density of optical ports in a single device makes the switch one the best solutions for FTTB + LAN networks.
FoxGate S9824-GS12M2 has 24 gigabit SFP ports, 12 is combined with 1000Base-T cooper ports. Switch allows to install two additional modules. The module has two 10 gigabit ports. There is two types of modules: M9000-2X (2?10G XFP) and M9000-2S+ (2?10G SFP+). Installation of up to four 10G XFP/SFP+ modules allows to reduce initial investment costs.
FoxGate S9824-GS12M2 is applied in core networks of internet service providers, large, medium and small business (SMB) companies, data centers and at network aggregation level using MPLS technologies.
- Dynamic routing protocols RIP, OSPF, BGP, and Policy based Route (PBR) support.
- Access to critical network resources can be limited by ACL, packet filtering based on packet headers of 2, 3, 4 levels. Time access limit for some network resources.
- MPLS/MPLS VPN (255 VRF) support.
- IPv4, IPv6 High switching and routing speed.
- Gigabit SFP ports support Gigabit Ethernet mini GBIC transceivers for optical connections of varying lengths.
- Allows to reduce the cost of stacking using direct attach cable and up to four 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP + versus SFP + multi-mode modules solution.
- POE simplifies network deployment.
- AC and DC redundant power supply.
- Multicast, IGMPv1/v2/v3, snooping, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MSDP protocols support.
- MRPP (Multi-layer Ring Protection Protocol), VRRP protocols.
- Supports 8 queues per port, provides a separate service of eight types of traffic. Traffic prioritization in accordance with IEEE802.1p, DSCP, IP-priority and TCP / UDP port, ensures optimal real-time applications service (voice and video). Bidirectional speed limit port or traffic class preserves the bandwidth, allows full control of network resources.
- Network bandwidth is saved by Bi-directional port or traffic class speed limit.
- IEEE 802.1x and MAC-address access control provides users authentication before access to the network resources.
- SSH protocol ensures secure network management.
- Built-in AC power supply (100 — 240 V, 47-63 Hz), and DC-48V power supply.