Application: for overhead laying. Cable shell is made of UV stabilized polyethylene of black color. Outer cable diameter is 5,4/2,6 mm. Diameter of steel carrying wire is 1.2 mm.
The main electric properties:
- Impedance (100±15) Ohm
- Direct current resistance is 94 Ohm/km
- Maximum, minimum and average operation temperatures;
- Propagation velocity is 0,68×s
- Cable consists of 4 pairs of conductors weaved between each other.
- Conductor material: copper wire of 0.51 mm in dia (24 AWG)
- Conductor insulation is polyethylene, conductor diameter in insulation is 0.9 mm
- Temperature range:
- installation -10 °C … +60 °C;
- operating -30 °C … +60 °C.
- During erection (dynamic) ≥ 8 x cable diameters.
- After erection (constant) ≥ 4 x cable diameters.
- Tensile load ≤ 85 Н
- In cable there is applied conventional color identification of conductors:
pair 1: white-blue ⁄ blue
pair 2: white-orange ⁄ orange
pair 3: white-green ⁄ green
pair 4: white-brown ⁄ brown
Packing: Cable is packed into carton boxes as per Reelex principle, allowing pull cable end out freely except for cable with steel carrying wire. Due to strong rigidity sself-supporting cable is wound like coil and packed in carton box.
In this article one can introduce oneself with recommendations referring selection of qualitative cable.