Application: for application in telephone running, collectors, mines and along walls of buildings. Cable shell is made of UV stabilized polyethylene of black color. Under shell there is common screen of alumina polymer tape. Outer cable diameter is 6,3 mm.
The main electric properties:
- Impedance (100±15) Ohm
- Direct current resistance is 94 Ohm/km
- Maximum, minimum and average operation temperatures;
- Propagation velocity is 0,68×s
- Cable consists of 4 pairs of conductors weaved between each other.
- Conductor material: copper wire of 0.51 mm in dia (24 AWG)
- Conductor insulation is polyethylene, conductor diameter in insulation is 1.03 mm
- Temperature range:
- installation -10 °C … +60 °C;
- operating -30 °C … +60 °C.
- During erection (dynamic) ≥ 8 x cable diameters.
- After erection (constant) ≥ 4 x cable diameters.
- In cable there is applied conventional color identification of conductors:
pair 1: white-blue ⁄ blue
pair 2: white-orange ⁄ orange
pair 3: white-green ⁄ green
pair 4: white-brown ⁄ brown
Packing: Cable is packed into carton boxes as per Reelex principle, allowing pull cable end out freely except for cable with steel carrying wire. Due to strong rigidity self-carrying cable is wound like coil and packed in carton box.
In this article one can introduce oneself with recommendations referring selection of qualitative cable.