P3310 hub of BDCOM company is used as head-end station in Gigabit Ethernet (GEPON) passive optical networks.
- BDCOM P3310 complies with IEEE802.3ah and P.R.C intercommunication standard, YD/T 1475-2006, supports CTC20/2.1, automatically discovers and cooperates with ONUs of different manufacturers.
- Supports the symmetric uplink/downlink 1.25 Gbps PON transmission rate, effi cient bandwidth usage and Ethernet services, helping carriers to provide reliable services to their users.
- Coupling ratio 1:64, also supports QoS, SLA, DBA.
- EPON: P3310 supports IEEE802.3ah and PRC Community Industry Standard (YD/T 1475-2006).
- System’s capacity: The modularized PON card of BDCOM P3310 can support one to four EPON systems simultaneously, up to 256 ONUs and the 1/64 coupling ratio.
- Uplink interface: Its flexible design supports various MAN interface type groups. The optical ports or the electrical ports are selected according to network conditions.
- Device size: A 1U device occupies a little space and consumes little power, decreasing the function cost of the services.
- Protecting the bus optical fiber: the link can be automatically switched when trouble occurs optical fiber.
- It is highly reliable and powered by two power sources.
- They support the IGMP multicast and efficiently utilize the bandwidth. They support the multicast VLAN.
- The Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA) mechanism enables all users to share the 1 Gbps bandwidth reasonably, guaranteeing a reliable QoS.
- The Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) enables the redundant interconnection between OLT and backbone network. EAPS realizes highly reliable 50ms ring protection.
- It supports the broadcast of IPTV, voice and data simultaneously.
- It has rich OAM functions such as confi guration, alarm, performance monitoring, trouble isolation and security management. At the same time, it supports the CLI/GUI management, which is easy to use.