Subscriber's coaxial cable with nominal impedance ohm 75 is used for connecting user equipment blocks, connecting antenna system of television and radiofrequency facilities, video observation, taking over satellite TV and user’s component (part) of cable TV. Cable outer diameter - 6,9 mm, central conductor diameter – 1 mm. Two-layer combined screen is made in the form of braid filling 30% and aluminium foil. Outer cable dielectric – PVC.Cable elements materials:
- Central conductor: copper-clad steel;
- Dielectric: foamed polyethylene dielectric;
- 1st screen: aluminum-polypropylene tape;
- 2nd screen: twisted aluminum wire braid;
- Shell: white polyvinylchloride.